Monday, June 15, 2009

My Girl

My daughter turned 6 this past week. I can't believe it. She is getting so big, and growing into a beautiful, sweet, smart, young lady. She and I are more alike than we are diffrent, so raising her has been a challenge. But a challenge I would do 1000 times over. I love her more than words can say and am so very proud of her.
I know that she is going to do great things for the Kingdom. When we were in Africa, she told me God wants her to be "like the girls on tv that Nana likes" (aka Joyce Meyer and the like), and teach people about Jesus and the Bible.
I am so blessed and honored that God has entrusted her and her brother to us, and pray each day for the grace and wisdom to raise them in the fear and knowledge of Him.


Happy Birthday, baby girl!









No comments:

Post a Comment