16-18Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live.
I am thankful for...
55. Husband who went to the store for me, used the list and coupons, all just so I didn't have to go out in the pouring rain.
56. My son encouraging his sister with kind words.
57. Daughter's growing heart of worship.
58. Our neighbor who was able and willing to fix our car.
59. Our church children's workers.
60. Challenging message on Sunday.
63. M&M's group on FB
64. Monday Family dinner with kid frosted cupcakes
65. The Holiday Season we are entering